Fountain View Quilt - PDF Pattern
This is a downloadable PDF. You can purchase the paper pattern here.
FOUNTAIN VIEW is crafted using curved piecing (25%) and applique (75%). Instructions have been written for fusible raw-edge applique, but you can certainly do needle-turn applique, if you prefer.
The pattern includes three sizes: pillow, baby, and throw. Additional materials include thread in various colours and fusible interfacing (recommended: Heat n' Bond Lite or Featherweight in large sheets).
The pattern's difficulty is intermediate.
- Instructions on how to do fusible raw-edge applique and how to sew curves
- Detailed and illustrated assembly instructions
- Instructions for completing the pillows with an envelope backing
- Templates on 8.5'' x 11'' sheets AND a link to a copy shop print
- Colouring pages for each layouts
SHARE Share your progress or completed project by using #fountainviewquilt on Instagram.
It is recommended that crafters are familiar with sewing curves and have experimented with applique for this pattern.
Review our Refund Policy before placing your order. Pattern is for personal use only.
Scroll to the bottom of the page to toggle prices between CDN and US dollars.