Fountain View Quilt - Paper Pattern
This is a paper pattern. You can purchase the PDF pattern here.
FOUNTAIN VIEW is crafted using curved piecing (25%) and appliqué (75%). Instructions have been written for fusible raw-edge appliqué, but you can certainly do needle-turn appliqué, if you prefer.
The medallion quilt pattern includes three sizes: pillow (two versions), baby, and throw. Additional materials include thread in various colours and fusible interfacing.
The pattern's difficulty is intermediate.
- Instructions on how to do fusible raw-edge appliqué and how to sew curves
- Detailed and illustrated assembly instructions
- Instructions for completing the pillows with an envelope backing
- Templates printed on a large format fold-out sheet (no assembling required)
- Colouring pages available here or visit QuiltInk.com to digitally colour your quilts.
DETAILS ABOUT THE PRODUCT: The 20-page pattern booklet measures 5.5'' x 8.5'' (saddle-stitched) and is printed on quality paper.
SHARE Share your progress or completed project by using #fountainviewquilt on Instagram.
It is recommended that crafters are familiar with sewing curves and have experimented with appliqué for this pattern.
Review our Refund Policy before placing your order. Pattern is for personal use only.
Scroll to the bottom of the page to toggle prices between CDN and US dollars.