Arcturus Shield - Paper Pattern
ARCTURUS SHIELD is the third design in the Constellations Series. It's a foundation paper pieced pattern. Templates are available in two sizes. Four projects have been included in the pattern: pillow (with envelope backing), wall hanging (with corner pockets), baby (single large star), and a 4-star wall or baby quilt.
Yardage and cutting instructions have been provided for all four projects. Note that the Fabric A requirements are generous estimates. You may require less yardage depending on your comfort with paper piecing, use of scraps, technique, and width of fabric.
GO ROGUE Love this design? Combine different sized projects to create a unique throw or bed size quilt!
- Templates in two sizes
- Illustrated foundation paper piecing instructions
- Instructions on how to sew an envelope pillow backing and wall hanging pockets
- Cutting instructions for four projects (great for beginners!)
- Illustrated quilt top assembly instructions
- Colouring page and alternate colourways
- Tips on how to conserve fabric
It is recommended that crafters are familiar with foundation paper piecing for this pattern.
Review our Refund Policy before placing your order. Pattern is for personal use only.
Toggle the currency generator below to view CDN and US prices.